1. Will I get an email confirmation upon registering for an event?
Yes, you will receive an email to show your confirmation slip with all your registration details. Please check your spam or junk mail folders, if you do not receive them. Often, it’s sent there since we’ve not yet been acquainted. Do add our email email@example.com to your Contacts. Thanks!
4. How will I know if my registration is successful?
You will receive a confirmation email upon successful registration.
6. What should I do if I have not received my confirmation slip by email?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Can I make any changes to my personal details before the event?
Yes, you can. Please email email@example.com
3. I'm signing up to attend an event in a country where I'm not a resident. What are the immigration regulations??
You are responsible to make all the necessary travel arrangements, obtaining all entry visas, health checks, vaccinations and other documents. Please contact the applicable Consulate or Embassy for these additional requirements.
If you are participating in an event in Malaysia, please state in the Disembarking Visitor Card the purpose of your visit to that country is to participate in the particular event registered. If in doubt, please contact the nearest Malaysian Embassy or Consulate near you at http://www.kln.gov.my/web/guest/malaysian-mission or the Malaysian Immigration Department through their website www.imi.gov.my.
To ensure your travel plans are smooth, check with your travel agent first, then find out if you need a visa to enter the country in which the event is being held.
2. How do I make payment?
You can pay either by credit card, debit card or PayPal.
7. Is the payment gateway secure?
Yes. The payment gateway is secured by certified and renowned payment provider partners; MOLPAY, iPAY88, e-GHL and/or PAYPAL.